The Veteran Research Project at VeteranResearch.org is intended to be use for the research of U.S. Military Veterans by family, friends and researchers. To successfully submit information into the Veteran Research database, you must agree to the following by checking the appropriate boxes on the submission form:
- I understand that all the information inputted into this form will be available to the public.
- To the best of my knowledge, the information being submitted is accurate
- I did not list a Social Security Number or other sensitive information
The above statements which must be agreed to upon submission also apply to any updates which may be made by you to the information following the submission through the use of the private link which is provided to you via email.
We reserve the right to edit, archive or delete any record in the database at any time if:
- Upon review of the information, we feel that the information listed should not be publicly available such as containing malicious or defamatory information.
- If we feel that the information contained int the record is not accurate.
- If we feel that it is in the best interest of the Veteran listed in the record or the Veteran Research Project.
- If upon request of the Veteran and or their immediate family members, we are requested to remove the information.
The Veteran Research Project at VeteranResearch.org takes the privacy of those visitors that utilize our services to research a Veteran, are researching and providing updates on Veterans listed in the database and visitors that are using our site in general seriously.
An important aspect of the Veteran Research Project is the ability to learn more about the history of a U.S. Military Veteran. In order to receive updates to information entered into the database and control access to database records, an email address and first and last name must be provided. This information is listed with the record as a means of contacting the person responsible for the inputting the Veteran’s information. Updates can also be made to the record by commenting on the record page for the Veteran.
We may offer advertising on the website to help fund operations and provide better resources and services. Advertisers may have their own privacy policies.